A Step-by-Step Guide to Making Delicious Meat Pizza: With its melty cheese, pepperoni cups, Italian sausage, and bacon, this Meat Lovers Pizza is easily made in 30 minutes, making it the perfect weeknight meal! There is no bad day to eat pizza. Make the best meat lover’s pizza quickly and easily with this recipe.
A Step-by-Step Guide to Making Delicious Meat Pizza
Meats Lover’s Topping
- It depends on where you are what meat lover’s pizza toppings are. I’m using my favorite pepperoni cups, chopped bacon, and Italian sausage in my version.
- Over a good amount of pizza sauce and lots of melts mozzarella cheese, they are delicious.
- You can get creative and change the toppings to your heart’s content.
- You can add more pepperoni, eliminate the bacon, or anything else you want.
Excellent Crispy Crust
This crust is perfect for me—crispy on the outside and light and fluffy on the inside. Simply use the cornmeal-dusted bottom of a clean baking sheet to easily move your pizza onto a baking stone or baking steal that has already been heated.
Touching the hot surface directly helps make sure that the bottom of your pizza gets that amazing crispy texture. Spreading melted butter on top of your crust and topping it with shredded Parmesan cheese also gives the top of your crust that nice crisp crunch.
This, along with the tender, airy inside, makes for the dreamiest pizza dough
How to make meat pizza for meat beaters
- Prepare your oven by heating a pizza stone or baking steel at 425 degrees F for at least 20 minutes.
- Add the flour, sugar, salt, Rapid Rise Instant Yeast, and warm water to a large bowl. Mix the ingredients together until they are well blended. You need to be able to roll the dough into a ball. It should be smooth after being kneaded on a floured surface. Give it 10 minutes to rest now.
- Roll the dough out until it’s a round 12 inches in diameter. Slide this onto a baking sheet that has been lightly dusted with cornmeal.
- Put the pizza together by spreading the pizza sauce evenly over the round, leaving ½ inch around the edges empty. Layer the mozzarella cheese evenly on top of the pizza. Then add the pepperoni, sausage, bacon, and freshly ground pepper. Apply olive oil to the pizza’s edge, and then sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top of the toppings and the edge.
- Place the pizza on the previously heated baking steel or pizza stone. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. For extra flavor, drizzle with hot honey.
How to cook
- Warm up the oven to 425°F. In the oven, put a pizza stone or aluminum baking pan. For at least 20 minutes, I like to let mine heating up.
- Using a large bowl, mix the yeast that hasn’t been dissolved, sugar, and salt with the flour.
- A dough whisk or a wooden spoon can be used to mix the ingredients together for about one minute, after adding the very warm water and corn oil. It’s time to roll the dough into a ball. It should be somewhat sticky.
- The dough should be put on a floured surface and kneaded for about 4 minutes, adding more flour if needed to make it smooth and elastic. Flatten the dough and fold it toward you to begin kneading.
- Using the heels of your hands, roll the dough away after pushing it away. Keep doing “fold, push, and turn” until the dough is smooth and elastic. Now, give the dough ten minutes to rest.
- Lay out the pizza dough in a circle about 12 inches in diameter. Make the rim, or outer crust, by pinching the dough’s edges about half an inch all the way around.
- Alternatively, you can gently press the dough into a circle with your fingers, leaving about half an inch of space around the edges. To make it about 12 inches long, you will then lift the round off the edge and let it hang down while turning the dough around.
- As a substitute for a pizza peel, I like to use the bottom of a clean baking sheet. Coarsely sprinkle cornmeal or corn flour over the bottom of the baking sheet.
- Position the pizza dough at the base of the baking sheet, and then put the other ingredients on top.
- Overlay the pizza sauce evenly on the dough, avoiding the top half-inch. Add a layer of mozzarella cheese and a few grinds of freshly ground pepper on top.
- Distribute the bacon, sausage, and pepperoni evenly. Apply olive oil to the edges of the pizza crust, and then sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top of the toppings and around the edges of the pizza.
- Carefully move the pizza from the baking sheet to the baking steel or pizza stone by using the baking sheet as a pizza peel.
- After 12 to 15 minutes, the pizza crust should have light golden brown edges. Get it out of the oven and drizzle it with hot honey. Slice it up and serve it.
ADVICE AND HACKS
- Just lightly grease your fingers with olive oil if the dough is sticking to them.
- Even if you don’t have a pizza peel, you can use a baking sheet by turning it over and dusting it with cornmeal.
- In a warm oven, make sure the dough rises. When the weather gets cooler, you should make sure the dough rises in a room that doesn’t get draft.
- Apply the Parmesan cheese mainly to the crust’s edges. They’ll get really crispy when you bake the pizza.
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 envelope Rapid Rise Instant Yeast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup very warm water (120° to 130°F)*
- 3 tablespoons corn oil , plus more for brushing